These vouchers are a unique gift that will be deeply appreciated by art lovers and people who want to explore their creativity. Vouchers may be used towards any of our amazing classes from single workshops to full term courses.
Art Encounters and the Melbourne Studio of Art as operated by Art Encounters Pty Ltd (ACN 006 472 359) are now delighted to offer online gift vouchers (hereon referred to as 'Gift Voucher'). Gift Vouchers are a great way to allow others to join our art classes by letting them choose a course and date that appeals to them. Gift Vouchers can be purchased online from either Art Encounters or the Melbourne Studio of Art website.
To read the full terms and conditions document, please click here.
Gift Vouchers are sold subject to the following terms and conditions (hereon referred to as 'terms and conditions') and by purchasing a Gift Voucher you agree to accept and abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. Gift Vouchers can only be applied against the art courses that are offered at Art Encounters and Melbourne Studio of Art and are not redeemable against art supplies or any other goods sold on this website.
2. Gift Vouchers can be purchased online using PayPal which is a secure method of payment. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL).
3. Upon your purchase, a Gift Voucher will be issued and mailed to you electronically in PDF format. Each Gift Voucher will feature a unique coupon code and can only be redeemed online either at the Art Encounters or the Melbourne Studio of Art website. In order to be redeemed, the unique coupon code must be entered when making online purchase.
4. Gift Vouchers are valid only for 12 months from the date of purchase. Each Gift Voucher can be redeemed for its full value towards any course at the Melbourne Studio of Art or Art Encounters. However, Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. Gift Vouchers are transferrable.
6. Each Gift Voucher is valid for a single transaction and is limited to one person per transaction; meaning that two or more persons cannot share a Gift Voucher to gain admission into courses. Further, only one Gift Voucher can be used by a single person for only one transaction; for example if a person has access to two Gift Vouchers, he cannot redeem both the Gift Vouchers together when purchasing a course.
7. Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or introductory offers that might be available either at the Arts Encounters or Melbourne Studio of Art.
8. Purchase of a Gift Voucher does not guarantee a place in our courses which will always be dependent on availability.
9. If the fees for a course selected are higher than the value of the Gift Voucher, this will automatically be deducted from the value of the Gift Voucher and you will be asked to pay the remaining balance on the booking system at the time of booking in order to secure the booking. Vouchers need to be redeemed in order to secure a course placement. DENA we have updated this in line with your